• UTOFT KIDS GROUP was founded by Hans Utoft in 1965.
• The first collections consisted of children's outerwear under the name FIX-ON.
• Production took place in Denmark, partly on self-owned factories and partly with the help of home seamstresses.
• In 1972, Hans Utoft was among the first to outsource production to China.
• The sons, Claus and Michael Utoft joined the family business in 1988.
• The first FIXONI collection was launched in 1992.
• In 2000, UTOFT KIDS GROUP A/S started working with private label customers.
• In 2007, Michael Utoft devoted himself to the further development of the family's real estate company.
• In 2010 UTOFT KIDS GROUP presented the new label, YOU KIDS.
• The children's shoe brand, EN FANT, was added to the brand portfolio in 2012.
• In 2014, the company expanded the brand portfolio with the new label, small rags. At the same time the EN FANT brand expanded with a clothing line.
These new initiatives were launched in 2015.
• In 2016, the basic-brand Nordic Label was added to the company brand portfolio.
• UTOFT KIDS GROUP is currently active in 20 countries and has 29 employees.